Columbus State University Archives

Columbus' Motorized Fire Department

Identifier

F7-20

Title

Columbus' Motorized Fire Department

Description

Photo showing Columbus' entire motorized fire department. Under Central of Georgia Viaduct on 13th Street. Also shows new Hook and Ladder.

Rights

By accessing the CSU Digital Archives, the user agrees to give proper acknowledgement to the CSU Archives and further agrees to secure permission in advance from the CSU Archives to publish any item in any way, in whole or in part, from its collections. The Archives preferred citation is:

Historical Photograph Collection
Columbus State University Archives
Columbus, Georgia

Columbus State University Archives does not claim to control the rights of reproducing for all materials in the collection. The publishing party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of the U. S. Copyright Code and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Columbus State University, its officers, employees, and agents from and against all suits, claims, actions, and expenses.

Subject

Early Fire Departments

Publisher

The Columbus Ledger and The Columbus Enquirer-Sun Centential Edition later to become The Columbus Ledger Enquire

Source

Copy of image found in Archives F 294. C7 C6 1928 V. 2 and Archives F 294. C7 C6 1928 V. 3.

Provenance

This image is found in a bound collection donated by the Muscogee County Public Library when it closed its archives.

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

10" x 8"

Coloration

Black and White

Files

F7-020.jpg

Citation

“Columbus' Motorized Fire Department,” Columbus State University Archives, accessed November 20, 2017, http://digitalarchives.columbusstate.edu/items/show/706.

Social Bookmarking