Contribution Terms of Service
Columbus State University Archives and Special Collections is collecting materials to document local experiences during the Covid-19 pandemic of 2020. By contributing to this project you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All content submitted is deeded to CSU Archives and Special Collections, and a non-exclusive license given for public use, research, display, exhibit, and publication. Contributors retain rights to use, distribute, and/or donate digital materials elsewhere.
- I understand and agree that the submitted material may contain sensitive personal information about me, including personal health information, and that this information may be archived and shared as described above. I agree not to include personally identifiable information concerning another persons, or information that could allow a third party to identify other people. This includes their personal health information.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to submit content. If you are under 18, please ask a parent or guardian to submit content on your behalf.
- You may only submit materials which you own or have created.
- Archives staff reserves the right to decline or remove submissions of inappropriate, duplicative, or irrelevant nature and is not obligated to include all donated content for this project or to preserve all donated project content for perpetuity.