Columbus State University Archives

Photo of First Presbyterian Church

Identifier

MC197-1-002

Title

Photo of First Presbyterian Church

Description

Photograph of the First Presbyterian Church. The caption under the photograph reads, "Church built by the First Presbyterian Congregation at the Northeasot Corner of Second Avenue and Tenth Street. Completed in 1845, it was used until February 2, 1862, when the original original church on the present site was dedicated." A copy of the photo on page 14 of the "Columbus Magazine."

Rights

By accessing the CSU Digital Archives, the user agrees to give proper acknowledgement to the CSU Archives and further agrees to secure permission in advance from the CSU Archives to publish any item in any way, in whole or in part, from its collections. The Archives preferred citation is:

John S. Lupold Collection (MC 197)
Columbus State University Archives
Columbus, Georgia

Columbus State University Archives does not claim to control the rights of reproducing for all materials in the collection. The publishing party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of the U. S. Copyright Code and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Columbus State University, its officers, employees, and agents from and against all suits, claims, actions, and expenses.

Coverage

Columbus, Georgia

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

7" x 5.5"

Coloration

Black and White

Files

MC197-1-002.jpg

Citation

“Photo of First Presbyterian Church,” Columbus State University Archives, accessed August 17, 2018, http://digitalarchives.columbusstate.edu/items/show/1141.

Social Bookmarking