Columbus State University Archives

Browse Items (19 total)

  • Tags: church

MC157-1-001.jpg
Photo of a choir of a Catholic church. Names inscribed on back of the photo: Top row, Wayne Patterson, #6 Firth Lockwood, Second row, #2 Isabelle Patterson. Man in black possibly T. Firth Lockwood, Jr.

MC384_2_5_018.jpg
A view of the long line of people waiting for food during the Sunday school picnic.

MC384_2_5_016.jpg
Men and women eating at their tables while some people are still getting their plates of food.

MC384_2_5_015.jpg
Five women standing around a table filled with food. From left to right: Mrs. R.A. Hood, Mrs. Bill Hoyd, Miss Sline, Mrs. Carlie Smallwood, Mrs. Nellie Borress.

MC384_2_5_014.jpg
A group of children eating at a table during the Sunday school pcinic.

MC384_2_5_013.jpg
A group of children sitting at tables outside eatingwhile being overseen three adults.

MC384_2_5_012.jpg
A group of church goers gathered in front of the Assembly of God Church for a picture on Easter Day.

MC384_2_5_011.jpg
A group of people standing in front of the curch conducting the candle service while members of the congregation look on.

MC384_1_1_050.jpg
A close up of a photograph of C.A. Hoyd and flowers surrounding the alter for C.A. Hoyd's memorial.

MC384_1_1_049.jpg
Rubge Hoyd and another woman standing in front of C.A. Hoyd's memorial.

MC384_1_1_048.jpg
Rudge Hoyd standing in front of C.A. Hoyd's picture at the front of the church.

SMC139-1-010.jpg
Oswichee Baptist Church

SMC139-1-008.jpg
The Grange Hale, between the Churches at Oswichee

SMC139-1-001.jpg
Alexandria Methodist Church

MC197-1-008.jpg
Photo copy of First Trinity Episcopal Church.

MC197-1-002.jpg
Photograph of the First Presbyterian Church. The caption under the photograph reads, "Church built by the First Presbyterian Congregation at the Northeasot Corner of Second Avenue and Tenth Street. Completed in 1845, it was used until February 2,…

MC34-5-018.jpg
Photo of Old St. Luke Methodist Church built in 1846 and torn down in 1897. Photo taken by a Mr. Gann prior to its destruction.